Hunter Valley Wine Tour
- Duration: 9 hours (9.00am start)
A fully wheelchair accessible tour of Sydney’s premium wine region, situated north of the city in the beautiful Hunter Valley.
Take a visit to one of Australia’s oldest wine regions. The Hunter Valley is especially well-known for Semillon & Shiraz varietals. With five generations of wine making families and many up & coming ‘young gun’ wine makers, there is a large range of styles to enjoy.
Depending on your interests, you can plan your day around visiting famous cellar doors, tasting local produce, visiting local art galleries, take in some of the scenic locations or perhaps enjoying a casual or fine dining experience.
- All tour prices are costed on the basis of AUD$79 per hour for the vehicle and tour captain/driver.
- Entrance fees, rides and refreshments at passengers own expense.
- 50% deposit required to confirm bookings.
- All tours provide fully accessible comfort stops.