Sydney’s Harbour Highlights
- Duration: 4 hours (10am start)
The tour includes Manly, North Head (to view the most magnificent harbour panorama, stretching from the Tasman Sea to the city skyline – this truly shows the awesome size and beauty of this jewel in Sydney’s crown.
Then we head to the city and a tour of The Rocks, the oldest part of Sydney, which takes us under the Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay and the Opera House. A refreshments break (at own expense) can be taken here at one of the many delightful and accessible harbourside cafés.
Next we travel via historic Mrs Macquaries Chair and on through the centre of Sydney’s nightlife area Kings Cross, then on towards Watson’s Bay on the South side of the Harbour where a totally different perspective is available of this magnificent harbour city.
Finally we head home via the world famous Bondi Beach with time for a short stroll on the level and accessible boardwalk.
- All tour prices are costed on the basis of AUD$79 per hour for the vehicle and tour captain/driver.
- Entrance fees, rides and refreshments at passengers own expense.
- 50% deposit required to confirm bookings.
- All tours provide fully accessible comfort stops.