Rental Hire Booking Enquiry
This form may take up to 10 seconds to process, but will redirect when successful.
- All our manual wheelchairs fold
- Self push chairs can also be attendant pushed
- Self push chairs are usually a little heavier than attendant pushed because of the larger wheels
- Attendant pushed chairs are smaller when folded than self push chairs
- Compact Scooters – smaller size often used for cruises, has some capacity for folding
- Mobility Scooters – larger than compact and does not fold.
Wheelchairs To Go – Conditions of Hire
- The period of hire of the Equipment will commence on the date on which the goods are delivered or picked up from the Wheelchairs To Go (hereinafter known as WTG) and will end on the date which WTG are advised hire is completed. In effect from the date which it leaves our premises until we are notified to pick it up or it is returned to our premises. Or per the agreed pre-set date as written in the Hiring Agreement.
- A security deposit will be held by WTG for the term of the hire agreement. If the agreement is breached the whole or part may be applied towards the cost of loss or damage.
- WTG acknowledge that the equipment has been inspected prior to or at the time of commencement of the hire and is satisfied the Equipment is in good working order. Notwithstanding that a service call to repair or assess the chair for fault by WTG during the hiring period will incur a $55 call out fee and $15 per 15 minutes to be charged against the credit card, the details of which are provided by the Hirer in payment of the hire, when the service call is deemed by WTG to be the result of inappropriate use or damage caused by the hirer.
- The Hirer shall provide to WTG at the time of hire all details relating to Third Party Payment including claim numbers and authorisation if applicable.
- At all times during the hire the Hirer shall take proper care of the Equipment and keep the Equipment in good repair and condition (reasonable wear and tear accepted). At the end of the hire period the Hirer shall return the Equipment to WTG in such repair and condition.
- The Hirer shall not allow any person not authorised by WTG to repair or otherwise carry out any work on the Equipment.
- The Hirer shall not sell, transfer, assign, mortgage, pledge, under let, lend or otherwise deal with the Equipment from the State without the prior written consent of WTG.
- An authorised hire period may be extended by agreement from all parties. Any such extension will be on the same terms as set out herein.
- The hire period will terminate should any of the following occur and WTG will be entitled to the return of the Equipment:
(a) The Hirer makes default in the payment by the due date of any fees or other amounts outstanding, or otherwise defaults in the service or performance of any terms of this agreement
(b) The Hirer does, or causes to be done, any act matter or thing which is likely to endanger the safety, condition or safe keeping of the Equipment.
(c) An order is made for the sequestration of the assets of the Hirer, or the Hirer enters in to any composition or arrangement with creditors
(d) Any other event occurs which constitutes, or evidence, on the Hirer’s part a repudiation or refusal to be bound by the agreement.
- The Hirer has the benefit of conditions and warranties and other rights implied by law which cannot be excluded by agreement. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken to limit in any way the benefit of those conditions, warranties and rights. However, where under such law WTG is permitted to limit its liability to the minimum possible under that law.
- Subject to (10) WTG disclaims and negates all other express or implied conditions and warranties and all prior representatives and statements in respect of, or in relations to, the Equipment.
- The Hirer shall indemnify and keep WTG indemnified against loss or damage which may arise in respect of the Equipment or from the possession, use or question of the Equipment by the Hirer or any other person and (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) against any loss or damage whatsoever for or in respect of injury to person or property arising out of the possession, use or operation of the Equipment by the Hirer or any person in any manner whatsoever during the period until the Equipment is returned. This indemnity does not apply in respect of loss or damage for breach of non excludable condition warranty or right referred to in (10).
- The Hirer warrants that he/she is authorised to make this agreement on behalf of all persons who possess, use or operate the Equipment during the period until the Equipment is returned
- The Hirer agrees that at all times during the period of the hire that the equipment will be kept under charge during periods of non use exceeding 2 hour duration.
- Cancellations will be refunded on the following scale:
(a) 28 days notice of cancellation Full Refund
(b) 14 to 27 days notice of cancellation 50% Refund
(c) 7 to 13 days notice 25% Refund
(d) Less than 7 days No Refund.